On Tuesday, January 26th J.Crew will introduce their first ever sunglasses collection for men and women.
With 5 different styles for women and 3 men’s styles, the assortment features a variety of colours and range in price from $128-$168.
Here are a few highlights:
– Available January 26th in select stores and online, www.jcrew.com
– J.Crew partnered with New York City based eyewear manufacturer Marchon for their very first collection of J.Crew sunglasses
– Each style features some of the best materials out there – CR-39 lenses that are scratch resistant with 100% UV protection
– Frames themselves are made entirely by hand in high quality acetate
– The hinge – or the corner of all glasses – was designed (by Jenna) with lots of attention to detail with a sleek look that’s extra durable, thanks to screws that provide stability and longevity. In fact, this piece is so special that J.Crew considers it to be their sunglasses’ signature!